Studio etiquette EXPECTED. ANYONE, who cannot conduct him/herself in an appropriate manner, will be escorted out of the studio with NO refund.
- Do not drop students off more than 10 minutes early.
- Younger students must be accompanied by a parent/guardian in lobby.
- Only clear liquids in the classroom, NO FOOD, GUM, OR CANDY.
- Use restrooms before class begins.
- Students in Pre School Creative Movement must be toilet trained (3 y/o before September 2017)
Parents: Parents cannot sit in the classroom. Like academic settings, the studio is an educational environment. Siblings/children in the waiting areas must be well-behaved. Keep cell phone conversations in the lobby to a minimum.
BE WEARY OF THE FEMALE DRESSING AREA.
PLEASE USE FRONT LOBBY TO WAIT FOR STUDENTS.
PLEASE ADVISE OF ANY HEALTH CONCERNS OR CLASSIFIED LEARNING RESULTS.
TUITION CALCULATED BASED ON A 10 MONTH SEASON OF EQUAL PAYMENTS REGARDLESS OF NUMBER OF WEEKS IN A GIVEN MONTH.
- • A one-time annual, non-refundable, insurance fee – $20.00 each student.
• Monthly tuition due on the 15th of each month. $15.00 late fee.
• May & June tuitions billed together in May. Due May 15, 2018.
• Each class requires $40.00 costume deposit. Due December 15, 2017. Costumes WILL NOT be ordered without deposit. Additional fees apply if costumes are ordered after January 1st. Costume balances due March 15, 2018.
• Costumes will not be distributed to delinquent accounts. Costumes non-refundable.
• $20.00 fee for any costume exchanges.
• Spring Performance Tickets not sold to delinquent accounts. Tickets NON- REFUNDABLE.
Purchasing spring performance tickets for another AIM account prohibited.
Tickets for ALL accounts involved are frozen. $100.00 fee per account assessed.
No entrance to the auditorium permitted until fee is paid.