EVERYONE must be respectful. Those who cannot conduct him/herself appropriately, are escorted out of the studio with NO refund.
- Parents cannot sit in the lesson room.
- Only clear liquids allowed in lesson room.
- FOOD/GUM/CANDY PROHIBITED.
- NO CELL PHONES IN THE LESSON ROOM.
- Use restrooms before class.
- Damaged instrument use will result in a replacement fee.
- DO NOT drop students off more than 10 minutes early, younger students must be accompanied by parent/guardian in lobby.
- If student needs to exit lesson early, speak to front desk manager and he/she will retrieve the student.
- Students who start lessons after January 1st, cannot participate in the Spring Concert. In April, students receive a notification regarding participation in the Spring Concert. Not all students are eligible.
Parents: Parents cannot sit in the classroom. Like an academic classroom, the studio is an educational environment. AIM instructors are educated and seasoned dancers/teachers/choreographers professionally in their field and have worked with students of all ages and levels. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your child’s class please feel free to speak to the directors.
PLEASE ADVISE US OF ANY HEALTH CONCERNS OR BEHAVIOR/CLASSIFIED LEARNING RESULTS.
TUITION CALCULATED ACCORDING TO NUMBER OF DAYS, CLASSES ARE OFFERED IN THE MONTH
- Season runs September thru June including holiday closures.
- Annual Insurance fee – $20.00 each student. Non-Refundable
- $15.00 late fee charged on payments made after 15th of the month
- Illness/inclement weather make up lessons must be scheduled within one week of the missed lesson & made up within one month. One make up opportunity ONLY. Make-up lessons subject to instructor’s availability
- Students must be 6 y/o to register.
- Trial Classes and Insurance Fee must be paid in full prior to entry.
- No refunds for make-up classes.
- Students more than 10 minutes late without notification are cancelled with no refund.
- Discounted one hour pricing only applies to lessons within the same genre.
- Make-up lessons subject to instructor’s availability.
- STUDENT CANCELLATIONS – Parent/Student must call the studio 2 hours prior to scheduled lesson to be eligible for a make-up lesson. LESSONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Student must be prepared with all instruments, accessories and materials.
Purchasing spring concert tickets for another AIM account is prohibited.
ALL accounts are frozen. $100.00 fee per account is assessed.
No entrance to concert until fee is paid.