Important AIM Performance Co. Dates
Please be familiar with the below and all the paper work disseminated at the mandatory student/guardian AIM Performance Co. information meeting. We will treat each company member/auditionee equally. NO exceptions will be made, help us avoid unnecessary discomfort by recognizing our rules apply to all AIM ACADEMY students, performers, company members, parents and guardians. NO EXCEPTIONS!
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2017 – Mandatory Student/Parent Audition Meeting.
Meeting Time: TBD
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2017- AIM PERFORMANCE CO. AUDITION
Audition Times: TBD
Summer session is mandatory for any student planning to audition for the 2017/2018 AIM Performance Co. Each summer intensive will take place Monday -Thursday of the last two FULL WEEKS (Monday-Sunday) of July and August. No Exceptions.
2018 SUMMER INTENSIVE DATES!!
MONDAY – JULY 16th THRU THURSDAY – JULY 19th 2018
MONDAY – JULY 23rd THRU THURSDAY – JULY 26th 2018
MONDAY – AUGUST 13th THRU THURSDAY – AUGUST 16th 2018
MONDAY – AUGUST 20th THRU THURSDAY – AUGUST 23rd 2018
Each season our team will compete in three regional competitions.
The AIM PERFORMANCE CO. is an annually auditioned competitive team which requires rehearsals outside of regularly scheduled studio classes. Students may only audition after completing a full summer intensive. At which point students will audition in separate categories; Novice, Pre Mini, Mini, Pre Junior, Junior and Senior.
AIM Academy promotes proper technique and performance excellence thru discipline during each class. We strive for positive quality education with creative, challenging, and appropriate choreography. With great pride and experienced instructors/choreographers Arts in Motion Academy puts our best foot forward with our AIM Performance Company.
Acceptance into the company is based on technical ability, attendance, behavior, and performance presence. IN NO WAY, it is a reflection of a choreographer’s personal opinion towards any student. Decisions are finalized under the director’s discretion.
AIM Performance Co. Criteria
- AIM PERFORMANCE CO. is a year round commitment, which requires additional classes, rehearsals, and a mandatory summer program. The AIM Performance Co. is the highest representation of Arts In Motion Academy. Dedication, commitment, hard work, and mental and physical work are expected.
- Competition rehearsals will yield a charge separate from tuition.
- Costume and Competition entry fees are NON REFUNDABLE
- CO. members are allowed a maximum of THREE absences per season. After the 3rd absence, within reason the performer will be removed from the team.
- Additional costume and shoe fees may be applied and fees are NON REFUNDABLE.
- A signed Performance Company agreement will be required at the MANDATORY PARENT AND PERFORMER “Pre-Audition Infomation Meeting”
**All final decisions will be made at the director’s discretion**
*For more details AIM PERFORMANCE CO. dancers and parents can see their AIM Performance Co TERMS AND AGREEMENT handout, which is disseminated at the MANDATORY Competition Pre Audition Meeting.