AIM Academy students are required required to wear proper attire with hair pulled back out of face. Ballet & Pointe classes require uniforms. Female students in ALL level ballet classes must wear a neat bun with NO hair in face. Students will be placed in classes according to ability. If students are unprepared or not properly dressed, he/she must observe class. Final placement is under director’s discretion.
ALL ATTIRE IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN THE
BALLET UNIFORMS Uniforms are ONLY required for Ballet and Pointe Classes. Students will be placed in classes according to ability and comfort. Final decisions regarding class levels are placed under the discretion of Studio Directors/Instructors.
- Pre School Creative Movement: Light Pink Leotard/ Pink Tights/Pink Ballet Shoes (Students must be toilet trained and 3 y/o before September 1st)
- Basics Ballet/Tap: Light Blue Leotard/ Pink Tights/Pink Ballet Shoes
- Ballet I: Black Leotard / Pink Tights/ Pink Ballet Shoes
- Ballet II: Dark Pink Leotard/ Pink Tights/ Pink Canvas Ballet Shoes
- Ballet III: Dark Purple Leotard/ Pink Tights/ Pink Canvas Ballet Shoes
- Teen: Black Leotard/ Pink Tights/ Pink Canvas Ballet Shoes
- Beginner Ballet Level 4: Hunter Green Leotard/Pink Tights/ Pink Canvas Ballet Shoes
- Intermediate Ballet Level 5: Navy Blue Leotard/ Pink Tights/ Pink Canvas Ballet Shoes
- Advanced Ballet Level 6/7: Burgundy Leotard/ Pink Tights/ Pink Canvas Ballet Shoes
- Male Ballet Students: White T-Shirt/Black Bottoms/Black Canvas Ballet Shoes
TAP/JAZZ: Requires bodysuit and tights. No specific color. Any Jazz bottom allowed. See instructor for appropriate footwear. Hair must be pulled back.
LYRICAL/CONTEMPORARY CLASSES Coinciding ballet class required. Must be 9 y/o prior to 12/31. No leotard required.
HIP HOP CLASSES Students must be 9 y/o prior to 12/31. No leotards. Sneakers MANDATORY. No black sole sneakers. Comfortable clothing. (T-Shirts, sweatpants, basketball shorts)
ACRO CLASSES Students must be at a Basics dance level. Leotard and tights, fitted shorts or a biketard are acceptable. No shoes required. Hair must be securely tied back.